Friday, May 7, 2010

how to kill a frog

This morning I find myself googling the topic " nicest way to kill a frog".

we have an invasion. two weeks ago Olivia and some friends went out to the pond to catch the "two" frogs we heard croking every night. These frogs are SO loud and she couldn't sleep at night. after an hour of hunting the kids came back with SEVEN frogs and thats just around our tiny gold fish pond. Olivia really wanted to put their little lives to an end, but my soft heart just couldn't -so we set them free. Well guess what? they are back and louder then ever! Not to mention they are out in our back yard around the pool. I can only imagine how many frogs think they should hang out in there. We have found them in our pool filter to! If we don't stop the invasion they could ruin the pool. Olivia is back to sleepless nights and I know there is NO WAY she will just let them go again, she was mad we let them go the first time.

So here I am. preparing for another Friday night...and googling " nicest way to kill a frog".

4 comments:

Carianne said...

what were the results? Do share in case I need to nicely kill a frog someday! :)

Hugs from mom said...

One night in Russia I was walking home and there were frogs everywhere! The next morning on my walk back I saw flat frogs everywhere. Too bad yours aren't on a road.

Finley Family said...

You let your sweet energetic doggie outside! I'm sure that will fix it!

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

i know how you feel, i can hardly kill little spiders, let alone frogs.