Monday, October 4, 2010

a new smell is in the air...

This weekend while I was visiting a good friend, I was overwhelmed with the feeling of cleanliness and peace in her home, it didn't take long for me to realize a big part of the feeling was the amazing smells she had through out her home...it was the smells of Scentsy.

The warmers were all so beautiful and the bathroom plug- ins were so cute, by the end of the weekend I knew after many years taking a break from sales of any kind, I wanted to share this amazing product with any one who would be interested and by doing so could help my little family financially.

SO, I signed up to be a Scentsy consultant. I already have a warmer in my T.V room and one in my bathroom, I can't wait to get started and share all these amazing smells with those I know! if you want to check out my web site it is:

below is the picture of the warmer I can't wait to get and these buddies, which are SO SO cute I have seen them in person and you put a scent packet in them and they are so sweet and comforting I can't wait to get one for joey!



2 comments:

Alyssa said...

o0oh good for you! we love them. We have a few, but now we can buy bricks from you. :)

Carianne said...

oooh! Found my new consultant! I LOVE scentsy.. and I think I have told you FOREVER that you needed one! It's okay, better late than never.