Thursday, October 7, 2010

1st prayer

Yesterday seemed big in so many ways- things learned and realizations made, new paths starting....but the sweetest moment of the day was when our family of five gathered around our little table and Joey prayed.
Olivia helped him..she started "DEAR" he said "dear", She said "HEAVENLY" he said "Heavenly Father" . It was such an amazing moment to see how big he is getting and to realize he already has been listening and learning the proper way to adress his father in heaven. During these times I know that not to long from now, I will so miss these simple tender moments as the years continue to fly by...

1 comment:

Britt said...

Hi Bridgette. I love your blog. It's so fun to keep up with you this way. I learn so much from you, even long-distance.

What is your new mailing address? I have a Christmas card sitting here waiting to be mailed to you. Get excited. :) I miss you!