Wednesday, October 5, 2011

a conversation with my new friend " OLD"

A conversation I had with my new friend "old today"

" well , old, its official we have become friends, don't worry yourself, I'll post it later on facebook to make it REALLY official.
The thing is, I am not sure I am ready to enter into this friends ship. You see, hanging out with you, means I have to slowly leave my dear friend Young behind.
Young and I are close. We have had some really good times and even though I don't usually see young any more, we still like to get together once in a while when your not looking. We dance and sing, we look in the mirror and tell each other that young and me and still tight as ever...but then you sneak into the room and remind me and young that we are lying to our self's, your always like that, ruining Young's fun. WHY old??
I mean when young and I were best friends, I thought you were so cooool. Thats over. the back ach I woke up with reminded me of that fact. Old, do you have any up sides? tired body, worried heart and mind, slow to remember dates and names, new things are harder to catch on to. always tired, always. Seriously can you help me out here? Because I know that I have to let Young go, and Young can only visit when the moment is correct, AND I know I get to hang out with you for the rest of my existence. so give me some positives, I will believe you, I will, its better then telling myself your as good as it gets.
WHAT? I am going to like you at times?still a possibility of wisdom, knowledge, grand kids, freedom? boredom? when I get REALLY old? what?
Well I am not sure I believe you Old. These are the very things that made me think you were so cool,when I was hanging out with Young all the time, but so far, well, we see how our friend ship has started. I guess I will trust you Old, what choice do I have? Because my aching foot and back ach are shouting out arguments with you Old.
O.k I think after talking with you, I am ready make this work...but..... just once in a while...can Young still come play?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful Rolex innovation that I often replica watches sale use. Essentially, it allows the bracelet to grow or shrink by 5mm in a few seconds by simply opening the clasp and pulling on one end to release the easy link, or folding it to hide it. The whole thing works simply and brilliantly. The folding clasp on the Rolex Milgauss replica watches sale is one that can create some debates. Unlike the Oyster Flip Lock clasp that is found on the GMT Master replica watches sale II, this one does not have a folding lock and uses a loose bit that you pull with fingers (or nail) or push to create a lock. That lever-like bit, even when closed, seems to be dangling and does not appear to be securely locked, while the rest of the clasp does replica watches sale lock quite nicely. At first, I did not appreciate this bracelet style, since the dangling part of the bracelet replica watches seemed to swivel a bit.. However, I have to come to appreciate the fact that it is a lot easier to open and swiss replica watches close this bracelet than the Oyster Flip Lock on the GMT Master II.