Thursday, January 19, 2012

update time!



Our sweet jack is just that, sweet! He loves with all his heart. Has a brain that analyzes and over analyses anything from a particular level on his DS game to what his teacher said about drinking lots of water. He can talk a mile a minute, loves to play catch with his dad and appreciates time one on one with the people he loves more then any thing else. he is so sweet that even when your mad at his you can't stay mad. Our home would not be near as peaceful with out him, he bring balance to our home.




trouble maker, what else to say? LOL she is competitive and loud. She wants to get the most out of every second of every day always trying to tie us down to a precise schedule so she can squeeze more in. She is a helper and when things get rough, I can always count on her to step it up. I love this little fire ball, stubborn enough to fight any battle, brave enough to kill a scorpion. she is tough!






Our little sunbeam! he really is too. He makes us smile all day long. he is as passionate about life as his older sister. Boy all the way to his bones....except for when it comes to his most recent fears. " I cared of rainbows, birdies, monsters and trash cans mom!" BUT we are getting through those and I have confidence he will not be wetting his pants and running for fear each time he hears a garbage truck much longer.


our children are the joy of our life, a day alone is rare any more, but when it does come we find our self's counting the hours to their return and talking about them constantly. SOOOO....



Its a new year a new blogging me! I have two blogs now. =) and for humor purposes I have contemplated a third about all my disastrous craft projects...seriously, if you can mess it up, I will! but I thought I would post a few pictures of the kids, I much prefer telling our story here then on FB.

2 comments:

Carianne said...

Yay! You're back to blogging! Now if I could get some motivation... I feel like I am so far behind I'll never catch up!

Kelly M said...

Your kids are adorable and growing up so fast!