Thursday, June 6, 2013

He gets it

Well, I can honestly say I don't know what to do with my self right now. He got it. The Dr. Understood the whys, the how's and the options as to how to figure it all out- including several I had not considered....all of it. He talked with us for almost and hour and a half. Asked the questions I needed to hear, thought of things I hadn't heard of for if  it ISN'T celiac, that we can then look at...all of it. He got it. Tomorrow we will get the blood work done, and in about 10 days I can make a plan with the Dr. of how to move forward.

The goal?

To get answers and to improve Jacks quality of life..or so says the Dr....and agrees the very thankful mom.

2 comments:

Jason Luedtka said...

I have to say, Dr. Silber truly understands what needs to be done as well as how to talk to conserned mothers. Glad to hear it all.

Jason Luedtka said...

That was Jason L. by the way.