Tuesday, June 11, 2013

fun...

Got to do this fun thing for work....

  • Who was your favorite celebrity as a child? Debbie Gibson, Mariah Carey
  • What type of pets do you have? I have a cute dog names Mylie
  • What is your favorite color? anything sparkely 
  • What is most memorable about your high school years? HA! leaving them...no probably cheerleading
  • What word describes you best?  my daughter says " talented" I say "honest"..lol
  • What is your greatest accomplishment? my greatest accomplishment comes at the end of every day when I tuck my children in bed and know they feel loved and safe...
  • What drives you every day? adventure, I am always looking for a new adventure, something new to learn
  • Where do you want to retire? Somewhere warm
  • What is your business goal this year? To feel like I am contributing my fullest to all I am involved in.
  • Where do you like to vacation? Anywhere!
  • Who do you admire? I admire any one who is grounded and honest through their trials of life.
  • What is your mission? to leave this world better then it is currently.
  • If you were invisible, where would you go? LOL, probably the White house, need to see what Obama is REALLY up to. lol
  • What traits in others are you attracted to? fun, real, hard working, those with a cause.
  • What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? there are many friends who have been kind to me but specifically I remember that When My grandma died a friend from Montana sent me flowers, I  was SO lonely and he remembered me when no one else did.
  • How do you want to be remembered? as a person who was totally true to herself, hopefully that means I was kind and hard working and fun...lol
  • What would you do with a million dollars? put money aside for my kids college and wedding and missions, buy a house, travel the world...put some in a few different charities I believe in.
  • If you were on an island, who would you want to be with? Why? My man Mike, he is my best friend.
  • You have a 10 minute speech to give at a banquet, what is it about? Standing for something, fighting for what you believe regardless of what it is.
  • If the TV is on, I'm watching... DWTS, anything wedding related, Psych, parks and Rec, downton Abbey
  • If the refrigerator is open, I'm grabbing a.... Sobe life water
  • I want(ed) to be a Singer when I grow/grew up.
  • It's Saturday night at 8PM. You'll find me ....on a perfect night, eating icecream
  • It's Monday morning at 7AM. You'll find me .... cleaning and eating breakfast with the kids
  • What was your favorite childhood toy? I don't think I had one..
  • If you could take a trip to any place in the world, where would you go? Israel, Italy
  • If you could only eat one food, and nothing else, for three days in a row, what would it be? peanut butter chocolate milk shakes!
  • What is your favorite movie? So cheezy. Pride and prejudice ( newest version)
  • What's one thing for which you'd like to be remembered? Didn't I already answer this? being awesome, but mostly for being kind and making changes where they need to happen.
  • If I had more time, I would- this list is TOO long, work on my music skills both vocal and piano/guitar/organ, be crafty, actually get everything done I set out to every morning___.
  • What's your idea of a perfect date? just a night with no stress for money and my mike with me.
  • Please describe a goal on your life's to-do list.- to conquer fear. fear of what I can or can't do, fear of feeling guilty for what I don't, fear of messing up whatever I am currently doing.

No comments: