Thursday, May 8, 2008

Here we go!

O.k so this is really all Brittneys fault. I Get on the internet once a day somtimes twice (I really have had to set some limits!) and about once a week I go read her blog. Every time I do I tell myself I could be aS cute a mom as she is, if I work at it. then I thought, maybe I am already that cool and I just never knew it....see maybe this isn't a good Idea letting people read whats going on up in my head! While I realize that blogging doesn't make me a cute mom, it does give me a great way to show off the best things in my life which happen to be named, Michael, Olivia and Jackson. So with that amazing intro, Here we go!!

2 comments:

Britt said...

You have a very warped image of me, but I love it!

Thanks for blogging. It's so fun to see your beautiful family again. I miss you!

tressie17 said...

How do I get one? Not like I have much to offer but it seems like fun!