Friday, May 23, 2008

A new spoon


So as all parents with little children, comes a drawer full of "fun spoons". In our house we have Dora spoons and winnie the pooh, transformers, tractor ones, madagascar, and even a bee movie spoon among others. often the passing out of spoons can lead to a disagreement between my two little ones with claims of " its my day for that one" and "it's not fair he always gets that one". when I pass out the bowels and spoons each morning I hold my breath praying not to have a major upset... with blood split and the possibility of the tone being set for the WHOLE day, over a spoon. This morning though, I heard about a spoon I didn't know we even had.
As I passed out the bowel and spoon this morning I first had to get Jackson to agree to eat ANYTHING. he is not a breakfast guy, finally when we settled on cut up bananas, I heard the tone of his voice change.... I knew the spoon drama was about to begin. but to my surprise Jackson requested a new spoon, the "Jesus spoon". I told him I didn't think we had one of those and he informed me how wrong I was, He had seen it yesterday. Yesterday He got him self a spoon, to his surprise "in the circle part was a Jesus head and not a body only a circle head and it was Jesus". SO for any one out there who is getting tired of the same old T.V spoons just pick up your silver one and if you are lucky you just might find your self a Jesus spoon!

5 comments:

Jace and Ash said...

Hey woman,
How the heck are you? I'm so glad that you joined the blogging band wagon. Bloggin is so much fun and now we can keep in touch with each other. I can't believe Jackson he is so cute and getting so big. Life is going great for me, we will have to get together sometime. I hope all is well.. Take care and have a great weekend.

Heather said...

how fun.... now I can still know what's goin on with my long lost cousin.

Klatt Family said...

Hey Boo, awesome! I am so excited. Maybe I will update my blog from a year ago. Love ya!
Megan

Unknown said...

Very nice baby. I love you more and more everyday, you blogger you.

Sarah Eagar said...

Way to go Brigette! It is so fun to blog!! I find it is the best way to stay in touch with other people when time is short. You are doing great!!