Thursday, May 21, 2009

worlds cutest baby





Not to be a stinker or anything But I really believe I just must have the world cutest baby. There is not a moment where he doesn't make me smile. All you have to do is look at him and he lights up. Just to prove my point here are a few pictures. The bath ones were from Tuesday. I reached down to get something and when I looked up he had his feet in his mouth and couldn't be happier about it. then the other ones I took just two minutes ago. I just swiveled around in my office chair and snapped away. Of course he gave great results....like always. anyway I just wanted to brag, after all its my blog and it is (to me) is like a journal, sorry if you think I am a stinker.

4 comments:

Carianne said...

awwww I love the bath ones~!

Britt said...

he's got my vote!

Hugs from mom said...

Cameron says "He's so cute and beautiful!" She's happy for you.

Me too. :)

Heather said...

He's so cute! Love those eyes and smile.