Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Its the New year!

Well since its a new year I am determined to start blogging again. Its something I love and Its something I have not been doing, with life being so CRAZY! This move took everything out of me and more.
It was a much longer process then expected, with a short stay at the in-laws, then a quick move in, with out great friends it could not have ever happened. But that was only the start. we Painted Thursday and Friday, moved in Saturday, my mom came to town Sunday, we unpacked all we could Monday and Tuesday and by Wednesday we rollin' out to southern Cali for thanksgiving. It was MAD. The great news is; we love our new home. It needs work still, I think we underestimated the amount of work it needed at first, BUT it feels good, and it fits us.

Jackson has had some blood work done, here is a crazy thing. The results told us he was allergic to Dairy and peanuts...NOT wheat or gluten . you know, the thing we have been avoding like the plauge for three years now. SO for the last several weeks we have had both our boys on a strict diet of No DAIRY-NO PEANUTS-NO WHEAT-NO SOY to get their bodies healthly and strong to figure out whats really going on. It has been interesting. It leaves us with rice, veggies, fruits and meats. the dairy is kicking my butt a little bit. Two days ago I decided to add wheat to jacks diet and see how it went.....we were at a buffet. He was SO excited, I think even more then on Christmas. He piled his plate with noodles and fried chicken, potatoes dusted in some wheat based topping. HE LOVED IT. By that night the coughing and wheezing told me that no matter what the blood work says, hes got some issue with wheat, maybe someday we will figure out what. Joeys is reacting the same.
Yaya is good. Bossy right now, she thinks she is the mommy of the house (seriously). the other day we took the kids for a "special" treat, we ate dinner at Sam's Club ( aren't we just crazy! lol), Joey knocked my drink over and before I could even move, Yaya was running to get napkins and rushing to get back but she didn't stop there, oh no, the little mommy of the house jumped down on the floor and cleaned the mess lickety split. we had to tell her it was " clean enough" before she would get up.
Anyway thats a weird and short update. I can't wait to tell you all about today, but hopefully with some pictures...just think this one word.."PORKAS" and then know it should be said orca's -my kids just refuse to believe me and grandma. I love the life I am living! =)

1 comment:

Britt said...

How are you doing all of this? I can't even get my kids to eat what I cook withOUT food restrictions.