Tuesday, March 23, 2010

trouble a-brewin'


a



We have this child in our house, he is sweet and livley and funny. we laugh at him more then I have ever laughed at any child, but he likes to stir up trouble. You might not guess by looking at his sweet face that he screamed until every one around him retreated during the wedding cake ordeal, or that yesterday while I cooked 30 LBS of chicken for R.S he TRASHED me house with the dog in tow. Most days while I unload the dishwasher, he unloads to cupboards faster then I have time to keep up with. He steals cookies any chance he gets and digs in the garbage. I am always pulling him off the table and counters.
He is trouble in a word, and we adore him! He is my first child that is fearless and crazy, He will probably break a few bones and end up with stitches...but none of my other kids have been adventurous enough to even go there. He bites, hits and pushes, yet I feel a sense of pride that he sticks up for himself, my other two can be bullies by the kids in nursery......seriously I have witnessed it. So here are a few cute pictures of this little one, that I have no doubt will bring me many adventures to come. That's him stuffing cotton candy in his mouth as fast as he can at spring training. I cant help but smile every time he looks at me!

1 comment:

Carianne said...

awwww. I just wish he would like me more :( ... He sure is cute though! Love the bow tie pics!