Monday, January 10, 2011

a new year

well, its back to blogging. I have more thoughts then I know what to do with, so back to blogging therapy! =) today I have been in the strangest mood, so I sat down to play the piano, like always, and I played this song and I remembered how much I love it and the message I get every time I sit down and sing it at the top of my lungs ( poor jack must have been embarrassed since he had friends over, and I wasn't holding back, and I haven't sang, I mean really sang, in a while... but....oh well)

Like the sunlight falls on me,
Light from heaven helps me see.
and when the mist arise to blind my eyes,
the the truth shines upon me and I see,

Fear is a lie.

Fear is Like the clouds that veil the earth from the sun,
Faith is like the morning rays that break when night is done.
and when the fear inside me says that all me hope is gone,
Faith in heaven lifts me up and shouts, I've just begun.

and then I sing a song of praise,
for the hope with in me raised. from the heights above,
Faith and hope are mine.
The clouds that covered me and kept me down, are far behind!

Fear is like the clouds that veil the earth from the sun,
faith is like the morning rays that break when night is done
and when the fear inside me says that all my hope is gone,
faith in heaven lifts me up and shouts, I've just begun.

Believing leads to truth and light,
fear can turn the day to night,
but even in the dark the way is clear,
always follow faith and never fear!!

Fear is like the cloud that veil the earth from the sun,
faith is like the morning rays that break when night is done,
and though the fear inside me says that all my hope is gone
faith in heaven lifts me up and shouts! I've just begun......I've just begun

This song is so happy and gives me a solid reminder that faith is where its at! I am so grateful for the power of music in my life and the change that just one song can make.

1 comment:

Carianne said...

Amen! I needed to read thsi today :) Love you Boo and glad to have you blogging again!