Monday, March 7, 2011

cute little joey.


My sweet joey said his first words last friday. I was reading the Gospel principles

manuel and he said " I want to read this book". so we did. we looked at all the pictures and I told him what they were about, on of them was a picture of a little boy who was sick and this little boy was getting a blessing.

Later As I preparing for my sunday liesson, I was kneeling in prayer and little joey was sitting in my lap. About half way through my prayer he stood up, went behind me and put his little hands on my head. I laughed and was glad that he understood SOMETHING out of what we had talked about.

Today I took him in for a routine checkup. we talked about his health and the dr. weighed him, did that tougne gagging thing, mesured him, looked in his ear..you get the picture! when she got to his lungs she listened for a LONG time. she stood up and said " I think we better give him a breathing treatment". I was suprised but, whatever, after his treatment they checked his saturation level...now ebign around aubery has taught me a few thing this last few weeks so I knew when it said 94 the dr. might actually be concerned. she was, we were sent for blood work and x-rays. after a long afternoon of fighting a scared 2 yr old I found out Joey has Pnemonia, in both lungs...yeah. so now on to breathing treatments 4x's a day and worring about him rcvoering so we don't end up in a hospital..It will be fine I am sure. but for some reason the thought of my son having the same thing sweet aubrey has in the hospital is a bit unnerving.... wouldn't you be bugged?

1 comment:

Hugs from mom said...

I think it's interesting that he showed you what a priesthood blessing would be like and then you found out he was sick. Maybe he was trying to tell you that "he" needed a blessing. I hope he gets better soon and that your sister gets to leave the hospital soon.