Saturday, March 19, 2011

cake week!







So every march for some reason I get to make several of my favorite projects...CAKES! Ihave never taken a class...I always enlist the help of some one better( thank you charity and brandi!!) and they get a little better each time. I wish it was somthing I could do more often! anyway so admist a very crazy week ( I know I always say that....but its always true!) I felt a whole lot of joy in creating some fun things! SO, here are the pictures of the two cakes this week. the castle on was for a our Relief society birthday dinner and obviously the ds one was for jack, I made the DS one GF so that every one enjoyed the day. =)



3 comments:

Heather said...

They look great!

Kelly M said...

You do amazing cakes! I love your ideas for birthday cakes. I may have to do the DS cake sometime. I just found a blog that has the most beautiful cake. I would like to try it someday but I haven't had the time yet! But I thought i would share the link with you: http://iammommy.typepad.com/i_am_baker/2011/03/hydreangea-cake.html

Britt said...

You are so talented! Those cakes look so good I wanted to lick my screen.