Monday, April 30, 2012

chores

After a full day of cleaning, I am re committing myself to chore list. I have to admit I am terrrrriiiibbbbllllee at this. I want my kids to learn to work hard, But I get frustrated in the process. Once a week I clean their rooms and once A week I wipe everything down from bathrooms to base boards, then i try to maintain it for the rest of the week. BUT after that once a week wipe down, I find my self So mad at my kids for being so lazy, all the while KNOWING I am teaching them to be lazy! Its a ridiculous cycle that will be stopping....once it's summer time.

That may sound crazy, but I have found summer time is a GREAT time to teach my children better habits. It helps keep our days moving and gives us some structure, and keeps them for watching t.v all the hot days.

So a few weeks and its chore time...watch out kids, I have BIG plans for you! =)

ANNNDDD this is why I love my husband so darn much! right after I posted this, I went out side with the kids and mike....this is what I found:


Great minds think alike baby, great minds think alike!

No comments: