Saturday, June 21, 2008

AHHHH!

So I always have heard it only takes one wrong word or letter to take you someplace bad on the internet; But lets face it, While I didn't doubt that was true, I also had NEVER had the one wrong click happen in my life.....until yesterday. As I am making my internet rounds for the day I decided to check out my face book account. yup- you guessed it!- I mis-typed the spelling and I was looking at some thing that shocked me! I won't go into details, lets just say in effort to get it off my computer I ended up there twice and am now permanently scarred for life. So just know if my blogging is not consistent maybe its because right now I have to think twice before stuffing the internet! goodness!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Brigette,
Words of advice .. never search the words "hair styles" very very bad results.