Tuesday, July 22, 2008

goofy little ones

This week I have been getting a big kick out of watching Jack and Olivia . Olivias funny moments come when she thinks no one is watching. When I am not in the room Olivia sings at the top of her lungs! she also puts her little imagination in gear and I can tell she is seeing a world I can never be a part of....yes she tells me all the time; Whenever she or Jackson are playing pretend and I try to join in, I get " MOM! we are JUST PRETENDING!" and I am not allowed to join the fun. =( so sad for me. But I do enjoy watching all the same. Olivia is going to be a "rock'n roll star, a firefighter, a doctor and a mom" Usually when no one is around she is being one of those things. her newest thing this week is to rub my belly ALL over and talk to the baby, which is really sweet and sometimes funny but a little weird for me; but she is so excited for a sister that I could never tell her to stop.

Jackson, well what can you say a bout the goofy little one? He does not have to be in a room by him self to pretend. Yesterday he informed me (very seriously of course) that there was a TIGER in his shirt! "and it is a mean one". I have more laughing out loud, throw my hands up in the air- because there is nothing else to do- moments with him then I ever thought possible! Yesterday he got shots. he apparently was SO hurt he could not walk, I know, poor guy! so we carried him every where, he cried all through family home evening, then, magically when we were at a friends for dinner and there was a swing he could not resist, he could walk...small miracles are taking place right here in the heller family! My favorite thing he does is when he is having a happy moment, he marches around the room putting one arm in the air at a time with his little head going from side to side singing his happy song- that he only knows because he made it up. it goes who-who-----who, who-who----who! for any one who would like to hear it the notes are usually: high cc-g, cc-g. so you can go play it for your self!

I can only imagine what number three will bring to this family. I worry a little that she will be the girly girly princess I always thought I would have. ...because A true princess comes with a lot of drama and attitude and I don't know if we are ready for that! but no matter what I am excited to get to know her!

2 comments:

Carianne said...

Your ready for her.. heck I am ready for her! I can't wait! We have already been discussing how we are going to save up some vacation so I can come see her as soon as she is born! Oh and at least Jack keeps a consistent tune!

Kim Tafua said...

How much I love your kids...maybe because they remind me so much of my own. I've tried to call you back but there's no answer. This is becoming quite the case of phone-tag! Love ya