Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Well hello Little one!

Yesterday was the big day! It maybe was the longest ultra sound of my life. Mike was not allowed to be in the first part and I couldn't look at the screen. so for half and hour I laid there anxiously waiting to get mike in the room and to see our sweet one! when it finally came time to see it, of course as with all my children, she was stubborn...yes SHE had her back to us and legs crossed tight! but in the end we got a good enough look that the technician told us she is 90% sure it was a girl. so we are going on 90% and if SHE comes out a HE I guess it will be good that I have boy clothes in storage!
Last night we had an ultra sound party. channeling our inner survivor after dinner I had special box (our disinfected small trash can) and every one had to go up one at a time and write there answer, fold it up and pout it in the container. Mike was our Jeff probst, he of course did a great job! after the last vote was read I had hid a little out fit we bought yesterday under the votes so mike pulled it out! It was fun! poor Jack was sad, but Olivia is SUPER excited. so far very few name ideas but the one that seems to be haning around is Adrianna Elissabeth Heller. we shall see!

3 comments:

Carianne said...

Oh Boo I am so excited. Hopefully we will talk tomorrow. I was sick all day today :( Poor Jack, oh well didn't he want a cat instead of a baby to begin with?

Heather said...

Yay for girls! There are going to be a lot of them this year.

Tiffany A. said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you!!! We need more little baby girls in are area! And I LOVE the name!