Tuesday, July 1, 2008

the doctor!

today was my monthly doctors visit. my new doctor seems nice enough but not exactly talkative, just business and then your out! But the good news is the Ultra-sound was scheduled today!!! so in two weeks, July 15th, we will get to take a peek and see the little one! then the name deciding can REALLY begin.

this week has seemed weird we have been SUPER busy with many things going on every day. and yet it feels weird with out livy around. But, its been a good chance to grow closer with Jackson and get to know him for the amazing little man he is. what I am learning is:

1. that we have some more things to work on to be ready for the baby to come.

2. how incredibly smart he is

3. he has such strong views on everything! he is a lot like his dad. Don't I say that about Olivia too?? well maybe the third one will be more like me! =)

4. he is more of a drama king then I have previously acknowledged

5. He has a huge heart and when he loves some thing or some one, you can feel every ounce of it. A Jackson hug can make a whole day better!

I hope every one is having a great week! MAYBE by next week I will have found my cord for the camera and can get some pictures going. HAPPY 4TH!!!

3 comments:

Britt said...

Congratulations! How wonderful! What a lucky baby.

Jace and Ash said...

Hey you,
Oh my gosh!!! Congrats I didn't know that you were going to have a baby. You will have to let me know what you are having when you find out. We should try to get together sometime for lunch or something. Take care and chat with you later

Ashlyn

Carianne said...

OH Boo. We are SO excited to come, and I have been getting Olivia excited for the road trip so she looks forward to it. But we are siked to see JAck... oh how strange a place to be, when we see yuba city.. lol