Thursday, April 23, 2009

Satan, hangin with the Hellers

I have a Friend who has been REALLY sick. IN effort to help her in any way possible, a whole bunch of us have been taking turns hanging out with her two littlest ones. One is Jacks age and the other is two. Now. Jackson hasn't really gotten to hang out with these friends a lot only at church and birthday parties so, it was really exciting that payton and Treyson were coming over to play- except Jack didn't know what Treysons name was and apparently when he asked Payton what it was, he mis-heard. SO here I am cleaning my kitchen And all the sudden I hear " Satan is cutting my hair, Satan is cutting my hair!!!!" as you can imagine I quickly got to the boys, only to realize that yes TREYSON was trying to cut Jacks hair. he actually had a fist full of hair and scissors ready to go! I took care of the situation and then explained to Jack that the " baby's" name was NOT satan. Apparently he didn't believe me, because later I heard things like " Satan just hit me!" and "Satan is mopping the floor with our toy broom and toilet water!". So I laughed until about two o'clock when Jack finally believed me that it was Treyson NOT satan .

3 comments:

Carianne said...

lol that is so funny!

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

well, i have to say that...2 year olds could pass for satan. so...

Britt said...

I love it. So funny!