Thursday, April 23, 2009

say what?!!

The other day I heard mikes deacon, say something like" I typed into Google pictures _____'s name and he popped up right on my computer. That got me curious- SoI went to google pictures and I starting typing in things too. OH MY GOSH! It really is scary! put in my name- and yes, up comes a picture of me, same with both my sisters. I tried it with our maiden too, just to see- and Up came a whole bunch of things on a town with our last name (which I had forgotten existed) I decided maybe its time to get my self some Somerville apperal, I mean after all, I am a part of the Somerville family, am I not? lol. it just made me laugh, so here's the link to all you Somervilles who may what to check it
OUT!

2 comments:

Carianne said...

okay i REALLY like the hat.. cheesy? I think not!

Becky said...

How has life been treating you? I hope all has been going well! Let me know what you are up to! Check out our adoption blog at http://www.oursmallsliceofheaven.blogspot.com and tell your friends about it! Congrats on having Satan in the house and surviving it. My sister cut a TON of her hair off once when she had the scissors... Lucky you didn't have to alter a haircut!