Thursday, June 11, 2009

bruises

I have bruises, I mean I have them ALL over my body. you know when you sit down and cross you legs, the part where your legs over lap there are a HUGE amount of bruises, all from just crossing my legs. I have bruises where Joey stands on my legs and bruises on my arms from carrying heavy or awkward things. then the other night I scratched myself and I felt some thing on my arm ( it was dark, I was in bed) and it was blood! running down my arm, actually it was more like gushing. form just a tiny scratch. so I just wondered if any one knows what you do to help bruises because obviously my body needs something, I also wondered if this isn't all connected to having no energy which I just blogged about. help would be great here.

3 comments:

Jennifer and Brad said...

The mineral zinc and vitamin C or Vitamin K are the way to go. Jacquie is a serious bruiser and she takes the above.

The Rose Family said...

If you haven't already been to a doctor about this, you really should go get some blood tests done. I'd recommend B12 and Folate vitamins in the meantime. Good luck.
PS- I know your hubby from YCHS days and Yuba City 2nd Ward. Sorry to be a blog lurker!

Heather said...

anemia.... low energy and bruising...