Friday, June 12, 2009

DIZZY!

I AM DIZZY! Today we started "school" with the kids. We had journal time and learned about the weather. For our art project we dropped paint on paper shaped like clouds and blew the paint all over. It was fun except the paint was thick- so if you wanted it to look cool you had to blow REALLY hard. my fingers and toes are still tingling becuase I helped the kids when they ran out of energy and I had to make one to! =) they turned out cute we talked about how hard the wind must blow to really get leaves and trees moving and take off tiles on roofs. at one point the lid came off my paint and splattered everywhere, we laughed pretty hard and now my kitchen and Us three are covered in blue dots. I love summer.

3 comments:

Carianne said...

hey so where are these cute pictures? I want to see..

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

you're so good. I have to start SOMETHING this week. i don't know what yet though.

Britt said...

You're such a fun mom!