Thursday, June 4, 2009

inspiration


You always hear something about learning from the mouth of babes or children being the teachers to parents. I often find this is 100% true. I love children and how happy and honest they are. I like their view of the world sometimes much more then that of adults. Jackson had a dr appt. on tuesday. He has a ear infection ( now every child in this house has had one in the last month) and the Dr. decided he has asthma ( which I am not sure about her diagnoses) so he has been Using a nebulizer about three times a day, which makes him emotional and HYPER. with sudden crashes at the end of his hypeness. But the thing I have learned from him is joy in all things. He actually begs me to do a treatment, even though he feels weird and crazy afterward. For some reason, he just loves the "nubby" and smiles the whole time he uses it. He just is happy in almost all he does, and it reminded me that no matter what we are going through big or small, there is always joy to be found in the Journey. I love him. I am thankful to have learned this principle so many times in my life that I can feel it becoming a strong part of who I am.

1 comment:

Carianne said...

Brigette.. your posts almost bring me to tears when you write about your children, I hope I can be a mom like you someday!