Friday, June 19, 2009

haven't blogged in a while

o.k so I know I haven't blogged in a while. I have all these thoughts running through my head but I just can figure out how to put them into writing. so for those of you who might wonder what I have been doing, here is a short list:

working on keeping my house cleaner, each day the kids and I make up individual chore list and clean.

reading reading reading with Ya ya ( she read almost 100 pages of a 1st grade text book yesterday)

painting with the kids

I made 24 jars of Cherry Jam, four of them are quart size

Eating a lot of cherry jam, on bagels, cheese cake and last night on brownies with cream cheese frosting.

I made 17 jars of strawberry jam.

Cleaning poop. Jackson is having issues. Every twenty minutes we go through a ritual of cleaning his bum while he screams because its painful for him. I took him to the dr. today, looks like we have to "re-train" his bowel muscle ( sounds like fun huh?)

Doing a lot of laundry ( I put jackson back in diapers yesterday)

teaching Joey to crawl- which I may regret the second he can do it =)

enrichment, got to get things in order.....

And really the thing that consumes most my thoughts are the many people I love that are struggling with thing SO big

and then there's the impeding move. the where, when, and how's are all questions I am trying to wrangle in my head and get answers to.

So basically I spend a lot of time looking at the computer trying to get answers it can't give me. I am re-thinking my strategies these days. last night after a very long day at 12:00 a.m I dove into the scriptures, I know they may not say " move to fresno" or "stay right where you are" in them- but I also know when I am really reading them I am letting the Lord into my life, which we always need and right now more then ever.

4 comments:

Carianne said...

oh Boo.. glad to see you back, and I can't wait to see all this madness with your kids next week!

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

oh you poor girl! life just never seems to let up huh. but the Lord will NEVER give you anything that you can't handle...

Hugs from mom said...

I'm sorry things have been so challenging lately. You have so much faith, though, that I believe everything will work out for the best. That good feeling you're waiting for will come.

Dial Family said...

Just made my first batch of Strawberry Jam too!! I LOVE homemade jam. It's the best stuff on earth!! You go girl. You are one busy momma!!