Thursday, June 11, 2009

Trying to hide, not going so well....

This last year at school was amazing, there were ups and downs and twist all around, but in the end we loved it. I was pretty involved in Livys class even with the fact that I was very pregnant the first half and had a new baby the last half. So When it all came to a crazy finish last week I thought I would be sad. Can I tell you- I think I have a major, did to much, pushed myself to hard hang over? Seriously my whole body aches and No matter what I try to do its like I just don't have the energy. OH MAN, its starting to get me.
So I decided a few days Ago I would disappear and recover. Not answer calls, try not to do anything, I haven't even tried to really do my hair or make up just enough to be presentable. but I suppose its not meant to be, because my master plan of disappearing is just not happening. I have this strange feeling that the rest of my life will be crazy like this, just a hunch, but when I look into the future I can't see where anytime soon it will slow down, in fact I see the opposite. anyway, I have no idea where this little rant is headed. I just wonder what is the secret to having energy in life? I know a few people out there who seem to have it, so whats the secret? how do I do everything I need and enjoy it because I have energy? when you don't have energy everything in life seems harder and more frustrating. so how do I get it? because I want to enjoy life not be frustrated because I am dragging myself through it.

1 comment:

Carianne said...

this rant makes my head spin trying to follow... you will have to explain this to me when you "are not answering calls!" Love ya can't wait for you to visit!