Wednesday, September 16, 2009

not gone, just busy...

WELL, as any one who keeps track of me might have noticed, I have been missing from the internet world. Our computer showed up with a blue screen two weeks ago and we can't turn it on till we can move all of our pictures....so I have been computer/internet less for almost two weeks. the crazy thing is that we have been so busy I have not missed it. BUT the play and bithday s have all finnished and the family has come and gone =(. so now it is on to the moving....hopefully soon. we are ready to get on with it! hope fully we will close the end of next week. so keep us in your prayers!! as the days slip by and our closing date moves further and further back, I am going a little more crazy- which is not good for any one!lol.

1 comment:

Carianne said...

oh boo I am praying for your quick home change! I am so excited for you guys, it is adorable!