Tuesday, September 1, 2009

today was a big day for jack, mike and mom



Today was a huge day! Mike turned 30. It's funny how at one point in your life that seemed so old and now here we are and I think, But we are SO young! =) Mom Also celebrated her Birthday to today! My sweet Jack had his first day of preschool. I didn't get any pictures because we were running around cleaning up a huge breakfast of cinnamon/nutmeg waffles topped with ice cream, home made strawberry jam, bananas, whipped cream and chocolate pieces!! it was YUMMY. But he had a blast and when the day finally quieted for a few hours, Jack took the time to revisit the waffles for lunch. I was sitting next to him reading when I looked up to find him sleeping just like this. I love this wonderful little man. We had a rough day yesterday- but since school has started, him and I have grown so close. He protects me and gives me hugs and kisses, he tells the best stories and has the most amazing imagination. I am never cease to be amazed at how smart he is either. He and his brother are becoming best friends. I love my Jack I am so grateful for this year with him before he starts kindergarten!

When I was downloading this picture I found one of Joey doing the same thing the other night so I had to add it...to funny!

2 comments:

Carianne said...

Wow.. now if you could jsut catch one of Mike sleeping at the dinner table! :)

Britt said...

What a cute mom you are - to stop what you're doing, pull out your camera, and take the time to capture these moments.