Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I think A good ones a comin'....

HAHA, this is why I love to blog. I can show off my ridiculous personality and no one needs to read it or care what I am writing but me. I just want to say I feel the brewing of a really good blog coming..I just need to take two pictures to go with it....are you on the edge of your seat?? you should be! LOL
here I am with 15 minutes till piano starts a closet to rearrange, then off to the store to buy a b-day present, then a church meeting...when are we suppose to eat?? I don't know! but don't worry because I just needed to write about the good blog I may some day write.
In the mean time, a quick update on the kids:

Olivia: happy, her hair is getting SO long and she refused to cut it, loves to read, play star wars, and do anything the involves goals and collecting things. right now she is obsessed with the disney rewards program. she is my little mommy and I am so grateful for the help she often gives me. she is currently going gluten free and it seems to be helping with her stomach aches in the morning and her hair. shes not loosing TONS every day any more. her skin rashes have also disappeared.

Jack: SO happy, he LOVEs school, he is very social. love to play anything electronic. and is very curious. he thinks his sister is the coolest thing since dairy free ice cream and gf donuts. hes so loving and when he relaxes and watches movies he leans back and buts his little hands behind his head. its so cute! he sings loudly and obnoxiously on purpose. hes one crazy dude.

Joey: busy...busy and .....busy. yesterday I found him al sorts of funny places because he is SO bored with the kids back in school. he destroyed the game closet and right now is taking apart the movie shelf. he is funny as heck and we laugh at his goofy personality all day long. he learned how to go to bed like a big boy on saturday night. after coming out of his bed a little over 100 times saturday he only tried once sunday..and not at all last night. He loves his family and is always quick to tell you what he wants and give big hugs...I wish he wasn't getting so big!

so that's the kids. happy, healthy and enjoying every moment we can.I hope your day is fabulous and you get every thing done you need to.....cause I am probably not going to, so some one should . =)

1 comment:

Carianne said...

I love your analogy about jack and his feelings for Olivia! So Cute Boo!