Wednesday, July 28, 2010

suppose I should keep posting!

I have had issues with my blog lately its taking FOREVER to load, but today its working so I suppose I should post! The summer is almost over ( which I can not believe) but that makes me reflect on what we have done with our summer and what we still want to do with the few weeks left, here are a few- very few- pictures of our summer. Looking at our pictures I realized it been an awesome summer because we have done basically two things...Hang out with the family constantly ( which is incredible since we live over 7 hours apart) and SWIM since this is our very first summer with a pool of our own...its pretty much been awesome!! Can any one remember if I blogged about joey and the 18 eggs? I just found those very sweet pictures. SO, with the few more weeks left, I think we will " just keep swimming" and get our house organized and ready for the new crazy school year!





































2 comments:

Heather said...

When can I make my reservation?? Give me a burger like that, the poolside view and I'm on my way! Glad your summer is including lots of family.

Jennifer and Brad said...

I can't stop laughing at that picture of joey bottomless with his life jacket on. Good job at capturing that moment and posting it :)