Tuesday, July 13, 2010

if we are being honest....

If I am going to be honest with myself then I would have to admit that I have not blogged in so long that I was not totally sure if I had the blog address right when I was typing it into my mothers computer........

If I HAVE to be honest with myself, I would admit that its be so long since I blogged that I dont even know what to write anymore.....

And if I am going to keep up with this honesty thing...... I would say that while I am excited to start sending the thoughts in my head and the happenings of our family out into the wonderful world of the internet, I can not promise I will be 100% committed to consistent blogging....I mean, right now I had to stop typing this little thought so I could pick soggy rice krispie cereal out of joeys hair and ears and eye brows......that pretty much sums it up. So I'm back blogging world...watch out!

1 comment:

Carianne said...

Yay... I am excited to see your busy life again!