Thursday, September 25, 2008

Driving the family crazy

Last night I realized that this little phase of pregnancy could maybe drive my very wonderful husband and children crazy. In the last four days our silverware drawer has already moved locations twice. for some reason at 6:oo pm it made sense to rearrange almost every cupboard in the kitchen, which means the inside of the cupboards are clean and every thing organized, just nobody has any idea where anything is! the other problem is that I am so tired by the end of my frenzied reorganization time that the regular cleaning is falling behind. so maybe my ceder chest and kitchen cupboard are clean, so is olivias toys and of course the baby stuff is organized. BUT the floors need mopped and the laundry is a never ending mountian in our room, I can't seem to keep up with the kitchen counters and endless things that like to find there way on the counters. not to mention finnish my tutus and start the halloween costumes and a baby blessing dress. no wonder they are going crazy! They can't find anything in a half cleaned- rearranged house that makes no sense why or what is clean or done. This morning Jackson asked me why I kept moving the spoons. I told him somtimes mommys do weird things when they are pregnant. he said "yep, thats why you moved em' your preg-ant." so as I sit her with the crazy urge to rip apart yet another closet full of things, I am grateful for a great family who loves me no matter how many times I rearrange the house while spending my little energy on the needless things and neglecting the obvious ones!

1 comment:

Carianne said...

Oh Boo... you have a great family! And besides that.. I am not pregnant and I re-arrange constantly.. frightens me a little what potential i could have as a pregnant person!