Tuesday, September 2, 2008

the weekend

This week end was great! we did nothing...well we did something, EAT. My mom and dad came up with the kids on friday. we tried to keep Olivia and Jack up but....by 9:30 they were out! which is crazy since just a few weeks ago they could have stayed up until midnight. but it was so good to have my family in town! good just to be with them. Of course there were trips to brocks, shopping and in the end lots of really good conversation. Olivia and Mercedes had a Blast making jewelry all weekend for mom and I, and Jackson was in heaven to have two boys who would play cars and trains all day long for two whole days!
Monday morning all to soon the family had to get going back south, but not before every one enjoyed a nuritious breakfast of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting! After the family left we all got ready for the day and Mike got to go golfing for his birthday. the kids and I went shopping for his presents and the makings for a tutu. they were SO excited to pick out fun things for daddy. I hope mike had a great Birthday! we love you!! anyway it was a great week end, this is going to be a crazy week but life wouldn't be fun any other way right? hope you all had a great one too!

2 comments:

Carianne said...

Hey Boo! So glad your weekend was great!. Mine was too! Surprisingly I learned alot of new things! But Overall jsut wanted to say I love ya and miss ya!. Hope mikes b-day was great!

Melissa said...

Hey- - I added you to my blogger page, I hope you don't mind!! Are your tutu's for sale? Because my little girl is the perfect age for those and I would totally buy one for her!! Anyway, I hope your doing well!!