Saturday, September 13, 2008

goofy stories

This week a few thing happened which were kind of funny:

on Monday when Mike took livy to school she said " dad, I think Jesus is a boy." ( very thoughtfully) mike told her of course he was a boy! then she said " yeah I think so to, he just has really girly hair."

Jackson has had a runny nose this week so of course many fun things have come of this, but the high light was yesterday when he said " mom I had a big booger, but I took care of it" of course I told him good for him then he said " there was a little juice left..... but I just licked it." YUCK!!! I told him not to get the juice anymore, that just might be a gross thing to do.

A couple nights ago when Livy and I were talking before night time she told me that her and he friends had found a spider on the school playground. curious how she reacted in front of her new friends I asked what they did with it. she said they mostly screamed but one of her friends almost touched it with her nose. then she said " you know what kind of spider it was??? IT WAS A MOMMY LONG LEG!" how cute is that?

1 comment:

Carianne said...

Thanks, after reading the booger comment I believe I am done with my crackers.. lol. Cute