Thursday, September 18, 2008

EAT GIRL EAT

so I am at that stage in this pregnancy when you think that there is only one thing in life to do....eat. If I told you my list of items consumed today, jaws would hang open and loud gasps would be heard around the room. My problem is not just that I LIKE to eat, but that the quality of food I eat is....well, lets just say lacking in even a small particle of healthy goodness for me or Adri. I know this to be true for the inspiration of an eating blog came when I just spend 11.00, on nothing healthy- except the two jugs of water I could not live another second with out. I finnished the twinkies before I got home. I won't tell you the rest. I KNOW! its sad. the worst part is that I don't feel even bad. I don't know why, but I consume these bad for me things, and not only do I eat them; I very much enjoy them! Its like I am in high school, but as all women know I no longer have a benifit of youth and boundless energy to burn it off. hmmm. There really is nothing else to say except, well I think Its time to go make and EAT dinner. this is one of those things on the list (which is getting long) that I am praying can go away after this sweetie makes her entrance, there really is no option for me on this..... things have to change! for every time I think about the after haveing baby life, I can hear olivias now famous question " mommy, why do moms still look pregnant even after they have had their baby?"

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

haha, maybe its a good thing olivia won't be seeing us (me) for a while. it gives me time to lose some of it. :) and like everyone told me, pregnancy is the only time you can eat whatever you want cause you have an excuse. enjoy xoxo

Carianne said...

I am just a little envious you can get away with it.. For I weigh the same as Devery problem is SHES PREGNANT... just goes to show you, I am not as young as I used to be... No exercise=no figure! :)

Heather said...

I hear ya. I just got through having lunch with Jer and luckily he shared his with me after I plowed through mine.