Tuesday, March 17, 2009

EEWW!

Every week when we go shopping at the store, I let Olivia pick a snack for her lunches at school, this week she wanted tapioca pudding. While mike loves the stuff, Olivia had never tried it before; but, I figured it was good to let her try something new and I knew it wouldn't go to waste.

Today both Olivia and Jack wanted to have pudding for a snack, after eating it for a few minutes Jackson exclaimed " MOM! THIS PUDDING HAS BOOGERS IN IT!!"

EWW! I Told him it wasn't boogers, but apparently he didn't believe me because I just looked over at the table and there the pudding sits, hardly anything eaten from it..

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

that is pretty dang cute. yes eric likes those too. i am right there with jack.

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

I don't blame them! I think it looks like fish eggs and won't touch the stuff.

Shannon said...

That is so funny. I totally agree with Jack.

Dial Family said...

That is so FUNNY!! I love tapioca pudding, however, after hearing that might now have a hard time looking at the small little beads any differently.. SO CUTE!! Thanks Jackson!! :)

Britt said...

I hear ya, Jack. I won't eat it either.