Friday, March 13, 2009

Why no blogging?

Well for those of you who read this blog, you may have noticed it hasn't had much action this week. It will again but between now and wednesday I have afew big things gong on:

Today- Indiana Jacksons Birthday, we have games, a huge cake and we think between 12-25 kids coming.
Tomorrow- I am teaching a class with Tressie for a young Womens thing from 10-12, coming home to see my kids a little bit, then going out on the town with some good friends and my honey.
Next tuesday is St. Patricks and since I am the holiday home room mom, that means I have a lot of calls to make and figure out how I need to help.
Wednesday- Is my first, and our biggest of the year, enrichment. So I have invites to make before sunday, people to call, and things to make and set up.

So in the next five days I have about four MAJOR things to be getting ready for and doing. Right now I am going to go get my scrub on and clean, because if I have 25 kids here and their parents, we are going to be cramming a lot of people in one house! Which also means no corner will be unused. wish me luck! I will try to post some pictures of Jacks Birthday tommorow or sunday.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Tell Jackson Happy Birthday from us!

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

good luck! sometimes craziness brings out the best in us. other times it just makes us crazy!!!

Carianne said...

You are such a wonder woman... go, Super Boo!

Carianne said...

But I think you forgot to mention that you have to fit Idol in their somewhere too..

Britt said...

Now I understand the Facebook comment about impending craziness. Good luck with everything! You're amazing.