Thursday, March 5, 2009

oh no they didn't!

So last night on American Idol was....I don't know. so far, for me, this season has been the worst yet and there have been MANY discussions in this house hold of if this is even worth our time. If we didn't have DVR we would have stopped watching weeks ago! But last night those judges made me not happy..I mean NOT happy. Because tonight I have to in endure watching Tatiana preform and act who knows how AGAIN! the day she left I was singing praises all night. Now she is back- even if only for a night. I mean it bugs me SO bad I felt the need to blog about it. which tell you somthing...sersiously. AHHH!

6 comments:

Carianne said...

yeah amen is all i can say!. I tried calling you , but no answer
:( I am so dissapointed.. I even even to the point of hesitating not watching tonight!

Hugs from mom said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I fast forwarded through the whole show last night except for the last 10 min. It hardly feels worth watching. Don't worry, though, I don't think Tatiana stands a chance. Remember, they're only picking three more.

Shannon said...

Seriously! They just want to get her back on the show so people will watch to make sure she will loose. Uhgg, I cannot stand her one bit. I doubt I will watch tonight.

Lorna said...

Idol has yet again become one of those shows that is more concern with ratings than honest talent. Thank goodness the judges don't have the power past tonight! And PS...it is so so so painfully embarrassing to watch Paula, I always have to fast forward because I feel uncomfortable when she talks!!!

Tiffany A. said...

I agree! I really think that the producers made them put her back on just for the drama factor. It really bugs me! She better not get voted through!!
But, I do think there are some very talented people who made it to the top 12, so I'll keep watching for them.

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

I'm watching the whole weeks worth tonight, and I'm dreading Tatiana too. No way she gets through...