Friday, March 20, 2009

spring cleaning

I haven't posted as much as I would like this week, but, some where in the first half of the week before st. patricks day parties and Enrichment nights, I thought it would be a great Idea to start my spring cleaning. Turns out it was a good Idea. My house is feeling fresh and organized almost all closets are safe to be opened by any one who might choose to, and of course the base boards are dust free again! I love to de-junk. I think I could do it as a living! I love to organize and have a room feel totally diffrent when your done. So I bought three more bins today and baby clothes will all be organized and put away, maternity clothes are put away! even my scrapbook stuff has found a better home then before! AHHHH, I love spring.

5 comments:

Carianne said...

now if only you can avoid "stuffing" sheets in cupboards!.... It does feel great!

Britt said...

Will you come do my house now?

Brigette-boo said...

shhh! ranner you aren't supposed to tell, I haven't reached THAT closet yet!

Tiffany A. said...

I'm trying to get the motivation to do my spring cleaning! I'll get there at some point.

Phyllisa said...

I'm after Britt!