Tuesday, January 29, 2013

just about time to get that _____ project done...nope, never mind

Today, I woke up and thought " finally, I have things in just enough control to start moving forward!" Well, its almost four, I have worked about half the time I planned on, the house is trashed and soccer starts next week....

Don't get me wrong, I ADORE soccer. I love the practices and hanging out with fabulous friends. I LOVE cheering on my kids. I am really excited to be the kids fitness gal this year and warm up the girls with 20 minutes of work out..

and living with my family has been so much better then I even expected so I can't compalin about cleaning up after 10 people..

BUT, just about the time I THINK I can work on that pile of cook books in my room, or put in tons of hours in at work....well I just have to keep figuring out how to squeeze more in my day because right now I am remembering once again that there will just never be enough hours in the day to do what I NEED to do and what I WANT to do...lol

AND if I ever think there are, then some how I will get to add more to my schedule with out even asking... just how it works =)

No comments: