Thursday, August 7, 2008

Call him coach Heller

Last night I got a call from Olivias soccer league, she has a team but no coach. If they could not find a coach, then the team would be disbanded! I would love to do it....but the whole baby in the belly thing throws a kink in that, then, I thought of Mike. He doesn't have enough going on anyway......full time job, young mens, camp outs with scouts and other scouting things, everyday study for LSAT (which is in just a few weeks), band practice, and there is a family in there too... but I knew he would do a good job and it would be great for him and livy. So I took the phone number and told her I didn't know if it was possible, but he would call her later that night. At 9:30 after running errands for scouts and young mens and studying at the library, Mike called me and said...I am going over to sign the paper work, Olivia has a coach! Maybe we are crazy, because Mike and Brigette Heller don't know how to say NO. But, in this case I am pretty excited to call him "Coach"!

3 comments:

Heather said...

It's for Liv so it'll be great. The whole not saying NO thing must be inherited, cuz I can't seem to do it either.

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Coach Heller:) I love to hear doing a lot than doing too little. That means there's a lot of living going on in there.

Love,
Aunt Luana

Carianne said...

I am so excited. Mike will be great, and it'll be a for sure Family weekly event. Take lots of pictures!