Tuesday, August 5, 2008

feeling her move again

after what has felt like weeks and weeks (even though I am sure its only been maybe three) Olivia felt her sister moving this morning! Mike has been able to feel it almost since the day I did; but Olivia just couldn't seem to understand the difference in my breathing and a random kick. we tired morning after morning and I would tell her not to worry because as it got closer to the time of having the baby she would be able to even SEE her moving.This little sweetie in my belly seems to be REALLY strong for her "age" . So its to the point where my tummy jumps and wiggles went she goes on a kicking spree, we happened to get one of those today. After the first time Olivia felt it she could feel it every time. she was so excited even Jackson wanted to feel but he did not have the patience to sit still enough! This is interesting though- when he got right up to my belly and did some talking to the baby, she responded. It- was- weird! but every time he would talk, she would be still and when he was done, she would start moving all over. Maybe they were closer before coming here then any of us know?I have no idea but I did not expect such a crazy morning!

1 comment:

Carianne said...

Awww. I am sure YAYA was way excited. and Poor jack, has the attention span of nothing!. Oh well it will come..