Monday, August 11, 2008

My prince



The other day the kids and I rented Cinderella 3. Olivia was very excited to watch it after lunch, so during lunch, she kept picking up the movie and examining the cover. She looked at her dad and looked at the movie cover and made an amazing discovery! "dad, you look just like this guy on the cover!" he didn't think much of it, which means she didn't get much of a reaction, so she brought the cover over to me. Sure enough the prince actually does look something like Mike! I thought it was the ultimate cute thing for her to say, to think her daddy is just like the prince....too cute! In the end I can't say I mind having a husband who resembles a handsome prince!

1 comment:

Carianne said...

Nothing bad about thinkin' of her dad as a prince... She is so observant. And Mike should be flattered we always called Devery's so called prince "Mr. Thumnus" (The goat from chronicles of narnia)