Monday, August 18, 2008

school girl






Well today was Olivias first day of kindergarten! We woke up early got ready and then woke her and Jack up. she was SO excited. very curious about what the day would hold for her. as we got closer to the school she got quiet and....I don't think scared was the emotion, maybe slightly nervous for the unknown. Once her teacher came out she was done with us and all attention was on her teacher! As a mom with my oldest going to school for the first time I feel pretty weird. Right now I am not quite sure what to do with myself. I feel excited for her and sad that her days of all day at home are gone. I can't believe we are entering this phase of life. It really just makes me love and appreciate every moment I have with this amazing girl even more. she is so special and important in our every day of our home. Every moment away I miss her. anyway.......I can't wait for lunch time to come!

2 comments:

Heather said...

She looks so excited, I can't believe she is old enough to start school!

Unknown said...

ya ya is all grown up! :) :( She's so beautiful Brigette!