Monday, August 11, 2008

the fun never ends

Jackson is always a funny dude! he never walks or runs- he leaps and hops and dances his way through life. a few weeks ago we had a lesson on manners. Olivia quickly became the manners police and Jackson the one to break the rules....on purpose! every time we sit down for dinner he looks directly at me, smiles, and puts his elbows on the table! If he says the phrase " hiding" you know he has pooped his pants. When asked to to ANY chore...which happens every morning, he is instantly "to tired" and can not seem to move from his exact spot. He loves "crapes" or crepes as most of the world would call them. trips to "malwart" are always an event, his favorite color in the whole world is "geeeen" ( green) and all things are better in green...or pink. HE is sitting next to me right now and just needed this to be in Pink. most days I just watch him react to life, raise my eyebrows and say...o.k. and move on! he is SO dramatic that life can never be boring in any situation! I could film him all day and he would never stop talking, he knows how to TALK! most of the time the things he is saying are stories made up in his head at the moment. It usually takes a few minutes for me to figure out where some comment or conversations makes sense or came from. but he is incredibly smart and remembers everything...it gets interesting. any way I haven't written about him in a while. and if he could put aside all the nasty burping and laziness and random acts that come with boy hood he would be to adorable and end up a spoiled brat, which he might be on the verge of anyway. we adore our Jack!
I can only imagine what every day and the next so many years will bring with him in my life. could any mom be more lucky then I?

No comments: