Monday, October 27, 2008

The battle

So today I had a dr. appt. basically nothing has changed from last time I was checked which is good. He told me at this point if I were to go into labor he would not do any thing to stop me. So I guess that is good to....but I am struggling because- now even though I know I shouldn't get up and get every thing done that has been driving me crazy, I really WANT too. Since he didn't say keep up the bed rest I am having this inner battle, every part of me wants to get this baby here.....and then there is mike and a tiny sane part of me that knows its still to early and that the ultimate goal is to have a healthy strong baby, which means stay down for a couple more weeks. Until then I find myself acting like a child and sneaking in cleaning work while Mike is gone, only to feel totally yucky after wards and see his dissapointed face when he comes home. both stink. so yes I may blog every day but I guess thats what a girl has to do when she can't sit still.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

just hang out boo, the house chores are not going anywhere. as you know enjoy the time while she is in you. it wont be to much longer. xoxo

Carianne said...

I DEFINITELY dont mind you blogging everyday.. plus look at this basically "online journal" of the journey of little Adri.... so fun!