Tuesday, October 28, 2008

just so no one wonders....

I realize that the picture at the top of my blog is......beautiful? see I wanted a cute picture up there but as I went through all the pictures from the last year I realized we have very few of us all together and they ALL look like this. In the end its kind of funny becuase you see our personalities.

Mike: so dang handsome but just never willing to give the camera his full smile!
me: yes I am the only one looking directly at the camera and cheezing it...I have now excuse, and I don't feel ashamed about it ethier! =)
Olivia: her class was getting ready to leave and she could not stop for two seconds to get a picture, she was only concerned with what was coming next.
Jack: he is being goofy, he is always being goofy, that or crying dramatically.

See, so I We will work on carianne getting us some nice pictures at christmas, but until then, why not show us off for who we really are!

1 comment:

Carianne said...

I Love the picture for that reason.. its just you guys. But I am excited to play with the camera.. you guys are all really photogenic!..