Friday, October 10, 2008

look at me, I'm a canning queen!


today I am flat on my back...here is why. yesterday I woke up at 6:45 and got a runnin! I helped in yaya's class, clean the house, and by 11 A.M Kristen, Elizabeth and I got to work! yes we had up to 11 kids running around yelling and destroying, yes I my feet hurt like crazy from standing for 8 hours on the tile, but as you can see- the hard work had great results! Not to mention the apple sauce is AMAZING and the apple pie filling makes incredible apple pie and apple crisp! ( we made both yesterday) and in the end I still ended up with a clean house. (you two are wonderful...but you know that!) Any way, I had huge plans for tutus today and as I got up to work I just couldn't. I am so drained I basically sat like a zombie on the couch. All in all it was a great day and I am excited to gain this new skill. So bring on the pumpkins!

2 comments:

Jennifer and Brad said...

You are awesome! I need to get started on canning.. Where did you get the recipe/insturctions for both applesauce and apple filling. Or point me in the right direction :)

Carianne said...

oh soo jealous.. Apple crisp sounds soo good.