Monday, October 13, 2008

W hats is a name?

so as you know the newest heller arrival is just a few weeks away, and with this new arrival there has been a little bit of back and forth on the name. we have always liked the name "Adri" and so even when I found out I was pregnant I just knew it was our little Adrie on the way. But then all the sudden I was unsure about calling her that and had about twently diffrent names I wanted to call her. One night as we were eating dinner, Mike told us about a dream he had, Mike NEVER remembers his dreams so this was weird! In his dream he pictured our little sweetie and he called her Adrie her nick name and the other full name, he saw her at all ages in life as a baby as a toddler and older from there- and even once when he said her full name- becuase she was being naughty! well I decided this might be my sign that I should put aside my long list and go with the name we have always loved. much to my suprise, however, there has been an issue arise of how the spelling should go...I won't tell who wants what- but I would like to put it out there to get a response and some oppinions on the matter...let me know what you think:

Adriona Elisabeth Heller

OR

Adriana Elisabeth Heller

3 comments:

Heather said...

I like it with the "A" better, but only because I think you'll get people pronouncing it Adri-"O"-na otherwise.

Carianne said...

i think I like the "A" one better too... The "O" is cute, but I think it may provide more mis-pronunciations.

Shannon said...

I agree with Can and Heather the traditional is better. Although, could you do something with Heller? It seems so normal. :) Joking. No really the name is beautiful.